Canfab Packaging Inc. has the capability and experience to custom manufacture almost any size. Our composite cans range from 1 9/16″ to 5″ in diameter, with a maximum length of 38″, and a wall thickness up to 1/16″. This wide range means you can choose the perfect size for your needs.
We also offer numerous options for both ends and tops, which you can explore below.
Contact us today for a custom quote.
LINERS, WRAPS, AND LABELS
We offer various liner options, depending on the specific product requirements:
- Plain paperboard
- Polyethylene laminated to kraft (heat sealed)
- Vinyl laminated foil (glued at overlap)
- Polyester laminated foil (heat sealed)
- Polypropylene laminated foil (heat sealed)
- Polyethylene laminated foil (heat sealed)
- Glassine/wax paper (glued at overlap)
We offer various wrap options for your cans:
- Plain paperboard
- Foil spirally wound label
- White glaze spirally wound
- Blue glaze spirally wound
- Red glaze spirally wound
- Other coloured glazes are available with minimum orders
We offer various labelling options and services:
- C1S (“coated one side” litho)
- Foil label
- Range of varnishes accepted
- Label layouts supplied for your graphic artist
- Printer recommendations available
LET US CUSTOMISE YOUR PACKAGING
The body construction of composite cans is paperboard. We offer a wide array of interior liners depending on the product. The exterior can be paperboard, foil, coloured glazes, or a label. Custom-designed labels are applied during the manufacturing process. Once the diameter is chosen from our options, we customise the height to the customer’s requirements.
Our packaging products are manufactured in compliance with the mutually agreed specifications from materials that are certified in accordance with the applicable regulations promulgated under the US Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act including Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
We implemented an HACCP-based Product Safety System based on the American Institute of Baking (A.I.B.) Standards for the Inspection of Food Contact Packaging Manufacturing Facilities. We are audited by A.I.B. on a regular basis and have been awarded their Recognition of Accomplishment for all our facilities.